Build the foundation of a long-term relationship with prospective clients that allows you to work with them to determine their marketing needs. You will use this information and the resources and knowledge provided by your team to create personalized marketing strategies that will meet your prospect’s business goals.
The ideal candidate will be fun and outgoing, passionate about marketing, enjoy working with clients and contribute to the growth of the company.
We are looking for a Sales Representative with a deep understanding of marketing strategy, a customer-focused, self-motivated go-getter, and an enthusiastic team member who wants a long-term career, not just a job.
- Use outbound calls and lead follow-ups to meet with prospective clients and sell your vision for their company.
- Act as the first point of contact for clients, setting the foundation for a long term partnership.
- Build strong client relationships and reach out on a regular basis to offer assistance with ongoing marketing efforts.
- Contribute to creating strategies that help clients achieve business goals and optimize a holistic marketing campaign.
- Communicate with team members to ensure that strategies are implemented throughout the design and development process.
- Provide information about our products and services by maintaining an up-to-date understanding of our offerings.
- Manage your leads, sales and client information in our CRM.
- Create and distribute proposals and RFPs
SKILLS AND EDUCATION
- Post-secondary education in business, marketing, communications or similar.
- Extremely outgoing, fun and has a great attitude for growth.- Sales experience is an asset.
- Excellent customer service with proven experience working with clients.
- Knowledge of the marketing industry or web development industry.
- Ability to work collaboratively on complex projects.
- Ability to work with limited supervision and be motivated to take on tasks outside of your job description.
- Excellent communication skills with team members and clients.
At our company, we offer a competitive salary, commission structure, and benefits package. We provide ongoing training and support to help you succeed in your role as a Sales Advisor. If you are a motivated individual with a passion for sales and business development, we would love to hear from you.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter highlighting your relevant experience in sales and business development.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00-$30.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- On-site gym
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Saskatoon, SK: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Sales: 3 years (required)
- Driving Licence (required)
Work Location: In person