Looking for ENTHUSIASTIC individuals who are available between 9:00 am- 9:30 pm Monday to Thursdays and Sundays and between 9:00 am-10:30 pm Fridays and Saturdays.
Our location is 165 North Queen Street, Etobicoke (across Walmart).
As a member of the Firehouse Subs team, you will carry out the founding ambitions: serve hearty and flavorful foods, provide heartfelt service to guests, and give back to the community through our public safety foundation: (https://www.firehousesubs.ca/public-safety-foundation/).
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent menu and product knowledge.
- Accountable for the preparation of the guest’s order.
- Able to communicate effectively with guests and handle questions and concerns in a professional manner.
- Team player.
- Thank the guest sincerely for their business.
- Participate in all Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation fundraising initiatives.
- Maintain an organized, stocked, and sanitary work space.
- Able and willing to complete other restaurant functions such as cashier or cleaning, per management direction, or any other duties assigned by the general manager, assistant manager, or shift leader.
- Maintain a safe work environment, adhering to all established food and safety guidelines.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Please note that the pay rate of $16 per hour will be in effect after a 4 week training period. During training the pay rate is $15.50 per hour.
Job Types: Permanent, Part-time, Full-time
Part-time hours: 20-44 per week
Salary: $16.00-$17.00 per hour
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Morning shift
- Night shift
Vaccinations (2) are required.
- Day Shift (preferred)
- Night Shift (preferred)
- Overnight Shift (required)
Work Location: In person