Our Grande Prairie Branch is looking for a Branch Manager who possesses a strong work ethic and a deep understanding of branch operations in a unionized setting with a commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Ability to create and always foster a positive culture representing the company’s best interests while building a strong branch team
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills
- Solid business acumen and management skills
*This role requires a manager who's highly involved in the day-to-day activities and decisions of their team, so Only Hands-On Managers Need Apply*
Job Duties but Not Limited To:
- Full P&L responsibilities in including expense and bottom-line management
- Assist the General Manager in developing individual sales targets for branch and Sales Rep(s)
- Direct and supervise sales efforts at the branch
- Ensure expectations for Sales Representatives are met or exceeded. I.e., call reports, number of calls per day, target account management, account penetration etc.
- In addition to supervising Sales Rep(s) the Branch Manager will manage their own sales territory, calling on customers and developing new business
- Work with the Management team to contribute ideas and foster a culture of continuous improvement
- Manage a team of Parts and customer service people focusing on best-in-class customer service, improved business processes and hands-on involvement with key large customers and quotations
- Have functional capabilities in all departments including Parts, Warehouse and Sales
- Willing to be on call as required
- Dealing with branch human resource issues, under the guidance of the General Manager and within company HR policies
- Ensure a safe and efficient work environment for all branch personnel
- Work with senior management on the introduction of new product lines.
- Be available for travel throughout the territory as required
- Work closely with General Manager of Service on all technical, service and warranty issues at the branch
- Any other duties as required and assigned by the General Manager
- Minimum 5 years of supervisory or management experience
- Experienced Sales Professional
- Solid understanding of Heavy Equipment Parts
- Proficient in Microsoft Office- Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Impeccable safety record
Reporting to: Regional General Manager
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- How many years of experience do you have in the Heavy Equipment Parts and Sales?
- What is your yearly salary expectation?
- Would you be able to relocate or travel to the Grande Prairie location in AB?
- Supervising: 5 years (required)
Work Location: In person