CIMCO specializes in the engineering, design, manufacture, installation and service of complex thermal building solutions for industrial, process cooling and recreational refrigeration and mechanical systems. For more than 100 years, CIMCO’s leadership and unparalleled research, development and manufacturing programs has put us at the forefront of industry advancements and technological breakthroughs. Our professional engineers, technicians and designers apply innovative state-of-the-art equipment and refrigerants to develop systems that meet even the most complex thermal challenges.
We offer our employees excellent compensation, medical and dental benefit programs, retirement savings options, career development opportunities, mentoring and continuing education.
CIMCO is looking for an Account Manager to provide Refrigeration Service Sales to the Recreation channel in Dartmouth.
- Identify/create potential opportunities with existing and new recreation customers.
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Develop relationships with multiple buying influencers within the client's organization
- Present proposals and quotations to owners and representatives
- Responsible to hit financial objectives
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Have excellent customer service and follow-up skills
- Updating and working on CRM Platform
Required Professional Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications
- Excellent communications and writing skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel & Outlook.
- Degree or Diploma in Business or Sales & Marketing or related account management experience
- Self-motivated, results-driven and highly organized with excellent time management skills
- Possess a positive and professional presence, exceptional verbal/written communication skills
- Customer focus and have the ability to make instant relationships with people
- Possess an assertive and disciplined personality, works hard to close the deal
- A love and passion for ice sports and the preservation of our Canadian Ice Rinks
- Willingness to travel within our territory.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
CIMCO is committed to creating an inclusive environment where people from all backgrounds can thrive. Together, we embrace diversity of thought, experience, and perspective, as we combine our unique skills and capabilities to drive successful outcomes for all stakeholders. As an equal opportunity employer, CIMCO provides accessibility accommodations during the recruitment process. Should require any accommodation, please let us know, and we will work with you to meet your needs.