Maintenance Planner – Adventure Air
Adventure Air is seeking a motivated and detail-oriented individual to join our team. Adventure Air is a growing company located in Lac Du Bonnet, Manitoba just one hour northeast of Winnipeg. Our multi roll company services many remote communities throughout Manitoba and northwestern Ontario as well as Jackson’s Lodge and Outposts fly-in fishing.
- A great work schedule Mon-Fri 8am-5pm, some overtime and weekends as required.
- Benefits package, Vision, Dental etc.
- Flexible vacation schedule.
- Relocation assistance for the right candidate.
- All the coffee you can consume.
- The occasional breakfast sandwich.
- Compensation - based on experience.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Collect and update daily aircraft hours flown, landings etc.
- Create and update forecasts for next maintenance due.
- Communicate with Flight Ops Coordinator and Director of Maintenance to plan scheduled maintenance.
- Create work packages with applicable maintenance checklists.
- Completion of Transport Canada required forms.
- Review Airworthiness Directives and Service Bulletins for applicability.
- Good computer skills.
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail.
- Experience in maintenance tracking, an asset.
- Experience in aviation, an asset.
Please send resumes to[email protected] attention Adam McGrath.
Check us out at adventureair.ca
We appreciate all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $25.00-$36.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Lac du Bonnet, MB R0E 1A0: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
Work Location: In person