McMunn & Yates Building Supplies Ltd., a COR certified leading supplier of building materials and construction products, is proud to be 100% Canadian owned and operated since 1971. McMunn & Yates is committed to and believes in hometown values and doing business with our friends and neighbors.
Our staff help us to provide the best customer service experience in the building supply industry and we believe its this commitment to building strong, honest relationships that is the foundation upon which McMunn & Yates rests.
Join our team and be part of the excitement as we build our team to serve our contractor and retail customers. We are currently accepting applications for the position for Office Administrator at our Thompson Branch.
Office Administrator – Thompson Branch
If you love the fast paced retail sales environment we have a Career for you.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who is ready to join our team. Your duties will include:
- Guide customers through their purchase process in a friendly and knowledgeable manner
- General Administrative Duties including accounts receivable maintenance and following up with customer accounts
- Cashier duties and office administration including daily cash reconciliation and filing
- Assists in hiring and orientation of new staff
- Submitting employee payroll and creation of work schedules.
The Office Administrator is a key part of the overall store function and thus a close working relationship with all departments is essential. The successful candidate will:
- Show a commitment to delivering outstanding customer service
- Communicates with coworkers and customers by phone and in person in a friendly and timely manner
- Have great organizational & time management skills
- The ability to work in a fast paced team environment is essential
- Ability to work in the office, and on the retail floor when required
If you would like to build your career with our company, please forward your resume with cover letter, in confidence to:
McMunn & Yates Building Supplies
Thompson Branch | 15 Station Road Thompson, MB R8N 0N6
Attn: Dave Krobel
We thank all candidates in advance; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
- Store discount
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Thompson, MB R8N 0N6: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- ADP-Workforce Now: 1 year (preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person