Heritage Co-op is hiring Gas Bar Attendants at our
Rosser Ave Gas Bar in Brandon, Manitoba.
Who we are:
With over 450 Team Members, Heritage Co-op serves communities of Brandon, Minnedosa, Wawanesa, Erickson, Rivers, Sandy Lake and Strathclair.
Our core Values are Integrity, Excellence and Responsibility
What you’ll do:
Reporting to the Gas Bar Manager, the Gas Bar Attendant is responsible for delivering world-class Guest service; running fuel pumps; operating cash registers and taking payment from Guests; assisting with merchandising and displaying of the C-store; and maintaining cleanliness and housekeeping standards.
Who you are:
- You have excellent Guest service skills, strong communication and interpersonal skills
- You are highly motivated with high housekeeping standards
- You are able to stand for long periods of time
- You are able to work outside in varied weather conditions
- Must be available to work a variety of shifts including days, evenings, and weekends
We offer competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package, an employer-contributed pension plan, and exciting learning opportunities. At Co-op, we embrace diversity and inclusion, and we’re working to create a workplace that is as diverse as the communities we serve.
If you are interested in this position, please visit www.heritageco-op.crs and click on Careers-Join Our Team!
Process close date: May 24, 2023
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected
to continue in the recruitment process will be contacted.