National Energy Equipment, Inc. is the largest distributor of energy related equipment in Canada, providing service from coast to coast. Our greatest strength is our employees, and our objective is to provide the best sales and service support in our industries, while synergizing product offerings for optimum benefit to our customers.
We currently have an openings in our Saskatoon branch for an Inside Sales Representative. As the front line of our sales team, you will be responsible to provide Inside Sales duties and related responsibilities (order desk duties, inventory control, running daily reports and acting upon the information from them) for one or more of our sectors including Propane, Petroleum, HVAC and/or Hearth. Shipping/receiving duties may also be required.
This role will appeal to you if you are an energetic and self-motivated problem solver who enjoys providing fast and effective customer service.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
· Customer Service: Provide professional effective and efficient day-to-day solutions and customer service to a wide customer base, including but not limited to inquiries, quotations, technical support, and order entry, order processing and follow-up. Coordinate transfers, and ship-edit the orders once shipping has processed the order, and ensure that invoicing is done daily
· Purchasing: Work with purchasing to ensure inventories and restocking patterns are sufficient to efficiently fill a minimum of 95% of customer orders. Ensure restocking patterns evolve with customers’ changing requirements.
· Inventory Control: Ensure that the orders are shipped on time and inventory turns are maximized and controlled. Address any slow-moving inventory concerns. Ensure that inventories are kept up to date. Discuss, develop and implement any ideas or plans to meet the targeted Inventory Turns or Delivery programs. Source all back orders from suppliers and branches.
· Shipping: Assist shipper/receiver as required – including shipping, receiving, general warehouse duties
· Run and review reports – checking for discrepancies, omissions, and errors. Address any concerns resulting from the reports. Review the back-order report, and overdue purchase order report on a regular basis and address any concerns.
· Promote sales of Company products and source products for all new and existing customers, supporting sales initiatives that are offered.
· Communicate with the management about issues that arise that could affect customer service.
· Assist with returning warranty items to our suppliers.
· Assist the service department with paperwork (i.e. estimates to customers on all items to be repaired) as required
· Conduct other activities, as required from time to time
· Comply with Company policies and procedures.
· Any other duties as assigned by Management
· Order desk and customer service experience, experience in propane and/or petroleum would be an asset
· Proven time management and organizational skills
· A strong interest and motivation for building relationships with customers, outstanding interpersonal skills
· Must be able to work in a demanding environment, and enjoy learning new concepts and products
· Strong problem-solving ability, particularly relevant in managing customer accounts
· Exceptional communication skills (written/verbal)
· Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) is an asset
· Industry experience and SX Enterprise are assets
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- RRSP match
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- inside sales: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person