A commercial bakery located in Etobicoke is looking for a Dishwasher to join our team.
Hours: Monday-Friday (9:00AM - EOD, approx. 8 hrs per day) | 35-40 hours per week
Location: Etobicoke near Kipling Station
Dishwashers are responsible for cleaning and sanitizing, processing and packaging equipment.
- Clean bakery equipment, utensils, pots, pans, floors, walls etc. using specific procedures as directed. Follow specific instructions to clean equipment;
- Perform all responsibilities following established GMP, Food Safety, and Health & Safety policies and procedures;
- Keep accurate records of cleaning performed;
- Inspect areas requiring attention;
- Keep manager informed of any unsanitary practices that may be occurring in the plant;
- Follow all sanitation procedures as laid out in the SOP;
- Job duties are not limited to the above and other duties may be assigned.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Must be able to communicate in Basic English, both verbal and written.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds, stack, and/or carry pans, ingredient containers, etc.
- Have the ability to stand and/or stoop for the full shift and able to climb ladders.
- Ability to work with strong chemicals
- Ability to work holidays and weekends if needed.
- Regular, dependable attendance is an essential function of this position.
- One year work experience in a manufacturing or industrial environment is an asset.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $16.00-$17.00 per hour
Work Location: In person