For the past 22 years, we’ve committed ourselves and our brand to a single aim: to empower all women and girls. Inspiration. Collaboration. Connection. Inclusivity. It’s what we do best, and we’re on the hunt for people who share our passion for leading an active lifestyle, growing personally as well as professionally, and creating game-changing products and experiences.
We use business as a force for good by putting people and the planet right up there with profit, which is why Athleta is a certified B Corp. Ready to make a move? Join us. Because we know that alone we’re strong, but together we’re unstoppable.
In this role, you will execute operational and merchandising processes effectively and efficiently, and ensure a neat, clean, and organized stockroom and sales floor. Your goal is to create a seamless experience between back of house and the sales floor to bring our brand to life for our customers while building brand loyalty and delivering with productivity.
- Maximize the company sales growth and profitability by maintaining the stockroom and sales floor, and facilitate the flow of product to provide an engaging experience to every customer
- Perform duties associated with receiving and processing shipment, stocking merchandising, and supporting the sales floor, fitting room, and check out, as required
- Assist and support the execution of the store’s merchandising floor plans
- Leverage omni channel offerings to deliver a frictionless customer experience
- Maintain an awareness of current product in all departments
- Support and model excellent service by exhibiting a positive attitude and enthusiasm toward the job and company to both internal and external customers in all forms of communication
- Courteous and responsive to internal/external request
- Good communicator with the ability to utilize technology effectively and engage with your team and customers to meet goals
- Problem solver with a focus on continuous improvement, who is always learning, open to feedback and takes action as required
- Organized and strong time management skills• Able to handle customer interactions and potential issues/concerns courteously and professionally
- Use basic information-gathering skills to solve problems• Ability to learn procedural knowledge acquired through on-the-job training
- Available to a work a flexible schedule to perform stock and merchandising tasks, including weekends and holidays, early morning, or late-night shifts (differs per store)
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy and Athleta, 30% off at Outlet, and 10% off markdowns at Gap, Banana Republic and Outlet.
- Competitive Paid Time Off plans.*
- Company match for donations and volunteer time*
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- Virtual health care 24/7*
- Maternity/Parental Top Up.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. In 2022, we were recognized by Forbes as one of the World's Best Employers and one of the Best Employers for Diversity.