Edmonton Fasteners & Tools Ltd. is a leading distributor of hand and power tools, abrasives, adhesives, hardware, chemicals, safety supplies, etc. With over 40 years in business and over 50 local employees, we offer innovative solutions and products to our customers’ industrial, and construction needs with 2 strategically located branches in Edmonton.
We are looking for a Sales Manager to help mentor, coach, and motivate the sales team. Reporting to the Branch Managers, the Sales Manager would be responsible for helping the company’s growth strategy by cultivating direct sales and customer management.
- Foster and nurture relationships with existing clients while actively identifying and engaging new prospects
- Stay current with industry trends and competitive landscape
- Lead, coach, mentor (and learn from) our inside and outside sales teams
- Plan, direct, and evaluate the operations of the sales teams
- Develop, implement, and monitor detailed inside and outside sales strategies
- Collaborate with internal teams, such as Purchasing and Warehouse, to ensure seamless delivery of products
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience
- Demonstrated ability in leading and coaching a team
- Diploma or degree in business considered an asset
- Ability to foster a friendly and positive work environment, communicating effectively with fellow team members and employees
- Exceptional written and verbal communication with attention to detail
- Manage multiple tasks with the ability to follow up in a timely manner
- Excellent problem solving, organizational, and time management skills
Salary is negotiable and determinable by previous experience and expertise.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $70,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Vision care
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Edmonton, AB T5M 2S2: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (preferred)
- sales: 5 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person