We are looking for Food counter attendant for Barburrito Fresh Mexican food restaurant.
If you are someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced restaurant environment and have experience doing so, you are an ideal candidate. The position will report directly to the Owner.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Cooking and Preparation for the lunch and supper service.
- Working with the staff to serve the customers for lunch and supper.
- Reporting to Owner re: inventory counts and ordering supplies.
- Handling Customer Inquiries.
- Ensuring Cleanliness and Upkeep of equipment and Restaurant as a whole
- Training the staff on daily basis.
- Working Hours includes weekends and is Full Time.
- Food safety Certificate is must.
Email your Resumes with contact information. All eligible candidates will be contacted with the Interview Date, Location and Time.
Job Types: Permanent, Part-time
Salary: $15.00-$17.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Wetaskiwin, AB T9A 3T4: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person