We are a global fashion digital retailer with the Garage and Dynamite brands at the heart of our success. With over to 300 stores in Canada and the U.S., and more than 4,000 people, we have been making our mark on fashion retail since 1975.
Our core strengths are rooted in our team, our innovation and our customers. We are proud to hire and retain aspirational leaders who are driven to achieve great things and are recognized for their entrepreneurial spirit.
Reporting to the Store Manager, your main focus as Co-Manager is to promote a positive omni channel shopping experience, build loyal client relationships and produce outstanding business results by demonstrating great leadership through recruiting, training, and coaching your team members. You ensure to maximize the store’s profitability by achieving and surpassing sales and productivity targets.
- High school diploma; post-secondary education in business or related discipline, an asset
- 2 years of management experience, preferably in a fashion clothing environment, or equivalent management experience
- Has passion for fashion & is customer-oriented
- Demonstrates solving skills and decision making abilities
- Demonstrate the ability to promote an environment that encourages participation, creativity and learning by sharing best practices and building on the ideas of others
- Demonstrate flexibility, innovation and sense of urgency in identifying and reacting to the changing business environment by contributing impactful ideas and solutions
- Build partnerships and prioritize collaboration
- Social Media Skills, Mobile Device Skills, Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) or Open-Office
- Excellent organizational, time management, prioritization, and multitasking skills
- Is available to work a on flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends and holidays, as per business needs
What we have to offer…
- A competitive base salary and bonus plan, and a comprehensive benefits program that meets your needs; you will be at the forefront of a growing organization that understands the importance of investing in people!
- A personal clothing employee discount in Garage & Dynamite stores
- Learning and development programs to grow and exploit full potential to succeed in your next step!
- Educational support program
- Employee referral program: be our best ambassador!
No day will be like the last - we aim to be better today than we were yesterday.
We are committed to employment equity.
Candidates that are retained will be called for an interview