Aircraft Maintenance Engineer – Adventure Air
Adventure Air is seeking qualified and skilled AME’s to join our team. Adventure Air is a growing company located in Lac Du Bonnet, Manitoba just one hour northeast of Winnipeg. Our multi roll company services many remote communities throughout Manitoba and northwestern Ontario as well as Jackson’s Lodge and Outposts fly-in fishing.
- A great work schedule Mon-Fri 8am-5pm, some overtime and weekends as required.
- Benefits package, Vision, Dental etc.
- Flexible vacation schedule.
- Relocation assistance for the right candidate.
- Compensation - base rate $37.00/hour, higher rates available based on experience.
Diverse aircraft fleet:
- Cessna 208’s and 208B’s, wheels and amphib floats
- Pilatus PC-12
- DHC-3 Turbo Otter, floats, wheels and skis
- DHC-2 Beaver’s, floats, wheels and skis
- Cessna 185’s, floats and wheels
- Piper PA-31-350 Chieftain
- AME license M1 and or M2.
- Aircraft Structures and sheet metal experience an asset.
- Basic computer skills
- Valid drivers license
Please send resumes to [email protected] attention Adam McGrath.
Check us out at adventureair.ca
We appreciate all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $37.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Lac du Bonnet, MB R0E 1A0: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- AEC / DEP or Skilled Trade Certificate (preferred)
- Maintenance: 4 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person