GlassMasters Autoglass- Edmonton, AB
Starting Wage: $50,000 - $60,000 with potential for bonus incentive
Monday – Friday (Every second Saturday)
Hours vary depending on season.
Monday – Friday (8:00 am – 5:30 pm), Saturdays (9:00 am – 3:00 pm)
Job Type: Full-Time/ Permanent
At GlassMasters/ARG, we are focused on building a culture that brings together ideal team players who facilitate possibility every day. We are looking for those who have the courage and confidence to be humble; the self-motivated, ambitious professionals who are hungry; and those who never lose sight of their intuition, emotional intelligence, or the unequivocal impact of being people smart.
At our core, we are a culture of leaders and innovators. We aren’t just an auto glass company whose end goal is merely to install windshields for great prices. We aren’t just an automotive service company that follows the industry standard. We set our bar. We develop insightful strategies rooted in the dynamic nature of consumer behavior and technological advancement.
Our purpose is to keep customers safe by providing expert auto glass service that is affordable, fast, and friendly. We work hard and have fun doing it. We believe leadership is a behavior, not a job title. We lead by example. We seek to be masters of our skills – patient teachers and committed learners of our craft. Most important of all, we are each personally accountable. At GlassMasters, we find ways to say yes.
GlassMasters is looking for an Assistant Manager for our Edmonton Location. In this role, you will be responsible for customer service, sales, operations, personnel leadership and ensure all targets are met or exceeded for GlassMasters.
· Maintain exceptional customer service
· Develop and implement plans to increase market share and profitability to align with objectives
· Leads account retention activity
· proactively manages account relationships
· Comfortable prospecting new accounts (dealerships, body shops, fleets) via cold calls, account visits etc.
· Effectively communicate and sell our products and services to new and existing accounts- Windshield/tempered glass replacements, rock chips, mobile service, P & D service, online dashboard etc.
· Ability to service existing accounts through account management/account retention. Build and maintain meaningful relationships.
· Responds to customer feedback received
· Oversees and monitors location financial performance
· Track store KPIs
· Translates company expectations into actionable sales plans and tactics
· Manage accounts receivable
· Control store inventory and supply levels
· Develop an understanding of autoglass market
· Accountable for sales, cost of sales and labour targets
· Ensures location follows Company procedures and processes
· Completes store walks
· Timely completion of financial, personnel and operations record keeping
· Effectively communicates and liaises with internal and external parties
· Assists with oversees staffing levels
· Employee recruitment
· Staff management, training and coaching
· Schedule staff efficiently and effectively
· Works closely with Branch Manager and Regional Manager
· Assist managers and back-end staff accordingly.
· Class 5 Driver’s License with good driving record
· Solid work ethic and ability to deliver exceptional customer service
· Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
· Displays a can-do attitude
· Proven track record of meeting or exceeding targets
· Encourages and motivates staff
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Excellent communication skills
· Promotes a high-performance culture by setting clear expectations, holding employees accountable and creating a strong team environment
· Knowledge of retail and business systems (e.g., POS, web-portals, inventory management, excel, word)
· Professional Appearance
· Ability to sell and perform in a high-volume environment
· Post-secondary education is an asset
· Ability to earn bonuses
· Growth potential to move into more senior management positions
· Company events
· Comprehensive benefits package
· On-site free parking
· Store discounts
· Day shift - Monday to Friday
· Weekend availability
· Will vary depending on season
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00-$60,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person