Earthform Landscape Professionals
For over a decade, Earthform’s team of landscaping and pool experts has been helping hundreds of Maritimers create custom backyard retreats that will last a lifetime. Check out the cool work we do https://earthform.ca/about-earthform/.
We never compromise on quality, executing every project to the most exacting standards, and taking pride in providing highly personalized service.
We are committed to continuously training staff and staying on top of the latest breakthroughs in the industry, so that we can provide unparalleled service and builds.
Join our team and we’ll support your development while you keep our people processes moving smoothly.
Benefits for working with Earthform:
- Competitive salary with bonuses for performance
- Long-term employment and possibly year-round
- Group insurance – Health, Dental, Vision
- Tuition support
- Training and professional development course
- Uniforms and Personal Protective Equipment as needed
- Opportunity to grow with the company
- Retirement savings plan under review
- Using quality equipment and tools
- Job satisfaction in seeing completed jobs and projects
We are looking for team leaders and skilled labourers to support our mission and team. If you are an individual who wants to grow and challenge the status quo. Apply now.
- Promote culture of 3 pillars: Customer Service, Leadership Development, Profitability
- Present professionalism with a customer service mentality when interacting with clients
- Oversee, coach, manage performance, and develop lead hands/ technicians
- Orient new crew members and foster skills development
- Responsible for quality of work and materials on job site
- Responsible for general maintenance of jobsite tools, equipment, and vehicles, applying grease, oil, and lube regularly, and refueling as appropriate(checklist)
- Read and apply blueprints and plans
- Follow instructions and plans, keeping expenditures within budget
- Responsible for safety requirements of all job sites. I.e., cones, staging, harnesses, etc.
- Problem-solve issues within the scope of project work
- Report to Operations Manager if anything arises on job site off-plan; escalate issues beyond project scope
- Keep job planners current
- Submit digital LMN time sheets daily
- Schedule sub-contractors as needed per job plan
- Load crew truck and trailer, ensuring its setup for work each day
- Lead and participate in & crew meetings
- Conduct crew member performance evaluations at implemented intervals
- Complete and submit appropriate leave forms for crew members
- 1 year minimum of supervisory experience
- 3 years in landscaping or similar construction setting
- Customer service focus
- Experience with project budgeting
- Ability to problem solve issues, and make quick logical decisions on the job
- Ability to read blueprints and plans
- Competent in using computers and software for spreadsheets, word processing, email, etc.
- Experience with online project management tools (e.g., LMN) is an asset
At Earthform we are evolving the way landscape and pool construction is done for the better.
Select Skilled labour and Foreperson positions are available.
Come grow with us!
*Salary is based upon experience.*
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to $25.00 per hour