Seeking highly motivated, mature career-minded individuals who possess the ability to work with staff in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a positive atmosphere for both employees and customers. Maintaining personal hygiene is essential, and reading, writing, arithmetic and analytical skills will play a key role in the success of this position. Daily duties include, but are not limited to:
* Taking guest orders in a clear and pleasant manner
* Prep food and assemble guest orders
* Dishwashing and station cleaning
* Controlling the exchange of money and ensuring proper cash balances
* Communicating effectively with customers and other staff
* On the spot conflict resolution to resolve customer service issues
* Adherence to all restaurant operation policies and procedures
* Ensure proper food rotation and quality standards
* Ability to be knowledgeable of all products and services.
Quick service restaurant experience is preferred, however not necessary. Applicants must have flexible availability, and be available to work mornings, evenings, weekends, and holidays. Any inquiries may be addressed to, Mark or Josh.
Please note this is for the location at 531 Bayfield St.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.50 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Barrie, on: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person