Texcan is a major distributor of wire and cable in Western Canada. We are celebrating 45 years in business.
We're proud to be Texcan, a Sonepar Company. Texcan offers solution based selling and value add proposition to our customers.
As the successful candidate you:
- Are a hunter and enjoy closing the sale.
- Bring 3-4 years sales experience with B2B sales, commercial or industrial background.
- Have product knowledge or industry experience (preferred).
- Have post secondary education - a diploma or degree
- Strong business acumen and professional approach to offering effective services and solutions.
- Understand solution selling vs price
- Have knowledge of MS Office
We offer stability and a position from which to grow your career.
For the full job description and to learn more about Texcan, please visit www.texcan.com
Watch our employee videos on our new careers page: https://www.texcan.com/careers
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Saskatoon, SK S7K 8H6: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- AEC / DEP or Skilled Trade Certificate (preferred)
- Commercial or Industrial Sales: 1 year (preferred)
- Driving Licence (preferred)
Work Location: In person