Come join our amazing team of people who are passionate about creating and returning clients to happy and healthy lifestyles!
Reformotiv Physio + Pilates is located on Keefer St. between Main St. and Quebec St. in Vancouver’s historic Chinatown. We have a dedicated multidisciplinary team of Physiotherapists and Pelvic Health Therapists who help our clients achieve optimal physical health and performance. We offer competitive compensation with access to a Health Spending Account (for those working a minimum of 18 hrs/week), incredible on-the-job training as well as a fun and supportive working environment.
Does this sound like something you’d like to be part of? If yes, keep reading!
We are currently hiring for a Part-Time Client Services Coordinator with the potential to grow into more responsibility. We are looking for someone who wants to learn and grow with our team. YOU are someone who is personable, detail-oriented, and excels at customer service. This role is the heartbeat of the clinic helping to ensure high-quality client service at every touchpoint. The successful candidate should be flexible to cover shifts Monday - Friday during weekday mornings and/or afternoons. Reformotiv is open Monday - Friday, and shifts are scheduled from 6:45 am - 1:45 pm and 1:15 pm - 7:30 pm.
- Maintain a strong understanding of clinic services and specialized skill sets of all therapists and be able to communicate this to our clientele when needed
- Ensure all incoming calls, emails, and in-person inquiries are answered in a polite, respectful, and efficient manner
- Manage appointment bookings, cancellations, and appointment follow-ups
- Ensure client and staff confidentiality
- Manage invoicing, billing, and monitor clinic performance metrics
- Reconcile and balance end of day sales
- Oversee inventory and order/receive clinic supplies
- Support marketing and promotional activities
The ideal candidate should have:
- Excellent communication and customer service skills (fluent in English both written and verbally)
- Professional and courteous behaviour in conflict resolution
- Attention to detail and accuracy with efficiency
- The ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks based on shifting priorities
- Maturity, confidence, and self-awareness
- The ability to exercise tact, discretion, and maintain confidentiality
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications or other related software applications
- Competency in using Google Docs and other application-based business tools (ie. Asana, Slack, Doodle)
- Experience with medical office online booking and billing software (Jane preferable) or confidence in learning and adapting to new software programs
- A positive attitude
- A willingness to learn, grow, & adapt
What we can offer you:
- A safe, fun, and inspiring work environment
- A flexible work schedule
- Health Spending Account
- Opportunities for growth and development
- A work culture rooted in reward and recognition
- A beautiful clinic that is a short walk to two Skytrain stations (Stadium-Chinatown and Main Street-Science World) and accessible by bus or bike
- Access to gym space and staff shower room outside of working hours
- Discounts on products
Compensation: $18.00/hour. Remuneration is negotiable based on experience and proven skillset.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at: https://reformotiv.com
We deliver invaluable care to our clients and expect our Client Services Staff to back that up with a positive, efficient, and streamlined experience. If you feel you are the person we are looking for, please forward your cover letter and resume with attention to Carrie. Include the phrase “Beach Waves” in the Cover Letter if you are serious about applying for this role.
References are required.
**Please ensure you can work the specified hours before applying.**
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We can’t wait to meet you!
Job Types: Permanent, Part-time
Part-time hours: 14-20 per week
Salary: $18.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Extended health care
- On-site gym
- Store discount
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
- No weekends
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Vancouver, BC V6A 1X4: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Customer service: 1 year (required)
- Day Shift (preferred)
- Night Shift (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-10-31