Location: 705 George Street N, Peterborough, Ontario
Join our Team!
Availability: Part Time and Full Time
Team Member Position Description:
- Provide a top-notch guest experience
- Customer service duties include taking orders and answering questions.
- Answering the Phone and speaking clearly/friendly with customers as you enter their order for 5 locations
- Kitchen duties include preparing dough, portioning toppings, cooking/cutting pizzas, Wing Street etc.
- Maintaining a safe and clean environment to ensure one hundred percent customer satisfaction
- Shift Supervisor position available as well...
Apply for this opportunity if you:
- Have Friendly, Dependable qualities and have a positive attitude
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment
- Possess organization skills with the ability to multitask
- Enjoy working flexible shifts, including weekends and nights
- If selected your first interview will be held via Zoom
Our team members regularly develop their skills to become experts in all areas of the store. Many go on to complete their management training earning more money and greater responsibility.
Working at Pizza Hut® is about making hungry people happy. It’s about being independent and having fun, making new friends and earning extra cash. As a Pizza Hut team member, you can be the smiling face that greets and serves the customers or a cook who make things happen in the kitchen. Working with us will give you the financial rewards and flexibility to suit your lifestyle. You’ll learn new things, get recognized for your efforts and learn skills that last a lifetime.
What are we looking for?
The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But there are a few skills you should have from the get-go:
- You’re a fun and friendly person who values customers and takes absolute pride in everything you do.
- You like talking – a lot – even to strangers (despite what your Mom told you). This is important, because you’re not able to text message customers.
- You’ve got attitude - the right kind of course - and understand the need to be on time, all the time. With loads of energy, you understand that work is easier – and more fun – working as a team.
And you’re at least 16 years old.
Keep in mind, this is just basic information. You’ll find out more after you apply. And independently-owned franchised or licensed locations may have different requirements.
We’ve got great jobs for people just starting out in the workforce, looking for a flexible second job or staying in the workforce after retirement. If you want a fun, flexible job with an innovative company, look no further than Pizza Hut. Apply today!