Shift & Schedule
Weekend availability and Holidays
Job Listing: Concessions Cashier
At Sodexo Live!, we take pride in crafting exceptional events at the most prestigious venues on the planet and creating lasting memories for fans, visitors, guests and team members. Working with Sodexo Live! is more than a job; it's a chance to be part of something greater. Here, you'll build a career where 'everyday' is anything but normal.
Our experiences are unique, and so are our people. Bring your personality, your background and your desire to delight others. In return, we'll give you all you need to thrive. After giving it all, you'll return home knowing that you've played your part in creating a truly unforgettable moment.
- 2022 Forbes Best Employer for Diversity
- 2022 Front Office Sports Best Employers in Sports
- 2022 Disability Equality Index (DEI) Perfect Score
Location: We are seeking Concessions Cashiersfor Keystone Centre operation in Brandon MB.
The Keystone Centre is a multi-purpose facility located in Brandon, Manitoba. Its main 5,102-seat arena which is known as Westoba Place is the home of the Brandon Wheat Kings of the Western Hockey League and the annual Royal Manitoba Winter Fair.
This position is responsible for providing quick and efficient service to customers and a variety of duties relating to cafeteria-style service including cold food preparation, stocking counters and steam table, and maintaining sanitation standards
- Check and stock supplies in counter area neatly, accurately, and in a timely fashion as per menu.
- Inform stand leader in a timely manner when food quantities are low or special requests.
- Clean equipment and utensils.
- Keep counter and floor in work or service area clean and free of debris.
- Demonstrate a complete understanding of daily menu items and explain same to customers accurately.
- Demonstrate complete understanding of department policies and procedures.
- Relay relevant comments received from customers directly to supervisor.
- Comply with sanitary practices for food handling, general cleanliness
- Greet customers and take their orders. May give orders to cook or punch keys of register that records the order and computes the amount of the bill.
- Serve hot and cold drinks.
- Check orders to ensure that guest is receiving a complete and correct order.
- Collect payment from guest and makes change.
- Comply with all applicable health and safety regulations.
- Perform other related duties, tasks and responsibilities as required from time to time.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and implement written and verbal instructions.
- Must work well in a team environment.
- Ability to work independently and in a high stress, fast paced environment.
- Ability to follow oral and written direction.
- Must be able to perform simple mathematical calculations.
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used by guests who typically visit the work location.
Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for shifts of varying length and have the ability to bend and lift up to 10 pounds frequently.Must be able to speak clearly and listen attentively to guests and other employees. Hours may be extended or irregular to include nights, weekends and holidays.
Schedule: Position requires flexible availability to work non-standard hours including morning, evenings, holidays, and weekends. Schedule may start as early as 6:00 a.m. and work as late as 11pm.
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
Pay: From $15.30 per hour
- Discounted or free food
- On-site parking
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Night shift
- Weekends as needed
Work Location: In person