Are you ready to have fun selling Hats? Lids in Cornwall mall is hiring!
Who are we?
The LIDS Sports Group is comprised of the LIDS retail head wear stores, the LIDS Locker Room and Jersey City specialty fan retail chains.
The retail businesses make up more than 1,000 mall-based, airport, street level and factory outlet locations in Canada and the United States. LIDS retail stores offer officially licensed and branded head wear of collegiate teams, major professional sports teams, as well as other specialty fashion categories in the latest styles and colors. Most stores also offer custom embroidery capability.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Drive sales by delivering exceptional customer service
* Ensure store remains clean and all displays are neat and orderly
* Assist in monitoring and controlling profitability objectives of store set forth in company budgets and forecasts.
* Follow all proper return and refund procedures
* Perform proper documentation and record keeping
* Process all inbound merchandise shipments, in-store price changes and store-to-store or store-to-warehouse product transfers.
*Aid in the store Inventory process
* Open and close the store as required
* Maintain a professional appearance consistent with company dress code policy.
* Assist in instituting visual directives needed to maintain company standards of product layout and sales floor organization.
* Follows compliance with established company policies, procedures and guidelines including, but not limited to, safekeeping of company inventory, funds and property.
* Support and adhere to all company policies, procedures, and guidelines.
* Other duties as assigned.
* High school diploma or equivalent plus one year relative experience
* Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate verbally in a clear, audible, and grammatically correct manner.
* Ability to operate a computer as well as manoeuvre relative software programs.
* Ability to lift 20 pounds.
* Ability to climb a ladder and work with hands overhead.
* Standing required for up to 100% of the work time.
* Ability to work unsupervised.
If this sounds like the right fit for you then we would love to hear from you. Apply online through Indeed.ca or Lids.ca, follow the Career Opportunities link at the bottom of the Home Page.
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Salary: $13.50-$14.50 per hour
- Every Weekend
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 4 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Afternoon shift
- Day shift
- Morning shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Regina, SK S4P 0J5: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (preferred)
- Day Shift (required)
- Night Shift (required)
Work Location: In person