We are Saskatchewan’s leader in waste transfer and recycling services. For more than 55 years, we’ve been building a reputation of excellence.
We are looking for individuals to join our team who are proud to deliver great customer service, where you are home every night. You’ll also be associating yourself with a company that likes to lead by example through, a strong presence in our local communities, charitable giving, sustainability initiatives and more. Our commitment to our customers, our employees, and our environment drives everything we do. Successful candidates are those who seek to thrive in an environment of operational excellence and accountability.
- Responsible for customer service, territory development and management, and retention (ensuring accounts remain in good standing, adjusting service needs as required, etc).
- Develop a comprehensive Leads List of competitor accounts, prospecting/scouting and cold-calling, and territory growth and expansion, with research and follow up on leads.
- Foster strong business relationships with new and existing customers, ensuring customer satisfaction to the “Loraas Standard” at all times.
- Manage territory Accounts Receivables.
- Working with other sales staff, and with operations and administrative staff in a team environment, but must be capable of working independently.
- Daily call reports
- Other duties as required
- Minimum 3-5 years of successful direct sales experience in progressively responsible positions; with track record of achieving and surpassing targets
- Customer relations expert utilizing effective oral and written communication skills
- Superior presentation, negotiation, organization, and time management skills
- Self-motivated, positive, outgoing, and customer focused professional
- Proficient computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office environment
- Valid driver’s license and clean abstract are necessary
- Some experience or knowledge of waste disposal industry or transportation sector generally would be beneficial
- Family/team atmosphere where staff are valued and appreciated
- Well-maintained equipment and facilities
- Sun Life Benefits Plan
- RRSP with matching DPSP
- Opportunities for learning, advancement, personal growth, and challenge
- Salary position with Incentive Plan following successful completion of probationary period
Please submit your resume or apply online at www.loraas.ca/careers
Only those selected will be contacted.
Loraas Disposal North is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00-$65,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Saskatoon, SK S7K 8G7: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- B2B sales: 1 year (required)
- Territory sales: 1 year (required)
Work Location: In person