Pro-Tec Industries is hiring a full-time Inside Sales Representative for our Regina location. We are a Saskatchewan and Alberta-based company that specializes in fleet up-fitting for all industries, from construction to emergency services.
We believe our people are the reason for success! You will gain a supportive and diverse team.
· Benefits Package
· Competitive Salary
· Growth Opportunities
· Supportive Team
· Company Provided Training
The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for providing support to our sales team and is responsible for the following but not limited to
· Interacting with customers via phone, email, and other communications channels – to address inquiries, resolve issues, and ensuring an overall positive experience.
· Assist in preparing sales quotes with accurate pricing and product information.
· Process sales orders accurately and efficiently while ensuring the time delivery of products to customers.
· Liaise with parts and purchasing departments to ensure sufficient product is available.
· Assist outside sales, when requested, with pricing and placing orders
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
· Minimum two years experience in inside sales
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Knowledge of upfitting or manufacturing industry
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Experience working in a fast-paced environment
· Strong organizational and multitasking skills
· Have strong knowledge of MS Office
Pro-Tec Industries is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and invites anyone who qualifies to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Regina, SK S4R 2M6: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Inside sales: 2 years (preferred)
- B2B sales: 1 year (preferred)
- Driving Licence (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-10-20