PCP AND OILFIELD EQUIPMENT SALESPERSON
LOCATION LLOYDMINSTER, AB
Does an opportunity to make a real difference in a growing company with a global reach, a portfolio of innovative product solutions and great clients interest you? PCM CANADA has an exciting opportunity for a talented individual. This role is for an organized self-motivated individual that thrives on excellence and comes with exceptional people skills. You thrive by working collaboratively with the management and support teams to implement PCM’s energy strategy Canada for All PCP AND OILFIELD EQUIPMENT.
ACTIVITY 1 - BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT: Propose and supervise execution of business development strategy
- Builds strategic plan to develop business in a fast and profitable manner
- Implements Business Case and Business plans on target-countries or accounts, and presents it to management for validation
- Identify appropriate sales channels to support sales development in his area
- Sets competition intelligence in collaboration with marketing teams
- Organize prospecting campaign and lead business development programs
- Express marketing needs and supporting documents required to promote product & services
- Roll-out of PCM new products including technologies and standard products.
ACTIVITY 2 – PARTNERS & KEY ACCOUNTS management
- Manage partner’s relationship (sales, operations, legal) to develop business in a fast and profitable manner for PCM
- Meets high-level representatives of partners and key accounts in the region and represent PCM Management
- Surveys and anticipates partners and key accounts needs for new products and services
- Lobby professional and technical associations to ease business development
ACTIVITY 3 – SALES: Develop sales plan & organization
- Manages sales activities in his perimeter (offer, orders, claims, payment follow-up) including a detailed sales plan by major account
- In collaboration with Tender Team Manager, responsible for contractual risk management (legal, insurances, payments.)
- Supervises decisions upon contract negotiation and within commercial policy
- Prospection, Promotion, Registration with clients to generate sales leads in his area
- For each project gives some guidance’s (selection, solution, market price) to its sales team and/or tender team to maximize success rate
- Reviews and delivers the best technical and commercial bids in line with call for tender instructions, internal rules and procedures in collaboration with PCM tenders & projects team
- Ensures regular follow-up of the proposal with client
- Negotiates contracts up to final signature of customers
- Provides Loss/won project analysis feedback and corrective actions to increase success rate
ACTIVITY 5 - BUDGET:
- Forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly turnover related to the PCP and oilfield equipment market with marketing teams
- Provides results assessments of sales (period of time to define)
- Ensures strict tracking of invoicing and payments from clients
- Ensures proper on-time sales reporting
ACTIVITY 6 – QHSE
- Applies and respects all applicable business processes, compiles and submits quality indicators as required.
- Complies with all PCM group HSE rules
To be successful in this role, you will have components of the following:
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in a sales role for surface pumping system and/or rotating equipment in Oil & Gas industry. Consideration will be given for experience for all energy segments. Knowledge of all artificial lift would be considered an added benefit.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills with the ability to influence others and lead multi-level contacts
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously. Effective problem identification and solution skills. Proven analytical and organizational ability.
- Proficiency in planning, scheduling, customer relationship management, and the ability to influence at various levels across an organization.
- A sound understanding of Health Safety and Environmental practices.
PCM Canada offers on-going training opportunities, and an industry leading compensation package, including employer paid health and dental benefits, a matching RRSP plan and a positive, safe work environment.
Diversity and inclusion are an important priority for PCM. We are committed to selection based on merit and encourage the full participation of diversity groups.
We thank all candidates for their interest in this position; however, only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview at this time.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- RRSP match
- Vision care
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person