Job Listing: Pantry Attendant
At Sodexo Live!, we take pride in crafting exceptional events at the most prestigious venues on the planet and creating lasting memories for fans, visitors, guests and team members. Working with Sodexo Live! is more than a job; it's a chance to be part of something greater. Here, you'll build a career where 'everyday' is anything but normal.
Our experiences are unique, and so are our people. Bring your personality, your background and your desire to delight others. In return, we'll give you all you need to thrive. After giving it all, you'll return home knowing that you've played your part in creating a truly unforgettable moment.
- 2022 Forbes Best Employer for Diversity
- 2022 Front Office Sports Best Employers in Sports
- 2022 Disability Equality Index (DEI) Perfect Score
Location: We are seeking a Pantry Attendant for the Canada Life Centre in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
Canada Life Centre is an indoor sports arena and entertainment venue in downtown Winnipeg. The arena is the home of the Winnipeg Jets of the National Hockey League and the Manitoba Moose of the American Hockey League.
Canada Life Centre was designed with the fan in mind. Every seat, every sightline, every concession area and every full-color video display has been engineered to provide the ultimate fan experience. We’ve done our best to create a place where fans can enjoy themselves and we hope you will do just that.
Premium suites provide premium seating opportunities within sporting arenas and other such entertainment venues. Luxury suites are typically owned by individuals or corporations and usually include private dining/reception areas, theater-type seating, flat screen monitors, Internet access and other amenities not found in standard seating sections.
The Pantry Attendant’s primary responsibility is the organization and storage of all supplies as well as the proper distribution of food to the correct locations on the Suites level.
· Receive all food, supplies and materials and place in proper storage.
· Check incoming product against order sheets for correct weight count, quality and specification.
· Ensure items are received and stored at the proper temperatures.
· Maintain delivery and inventory records as prescribed in Manual of Procedures (MOP).
· Maintain all storage areas and inventory in a neat and orderly fashion.
· Move, deliver, assemble and disassemble equipment and supplies.
· Issue stored items to authorized personnel as defined in the MOP.
· Maintain the overall security of the storage area by ensuring all areas are properly locked and protected.
· Ensure that the pantries are clean at all times.
· Ensure compliance with all applicable health and safety regulations.
· Perform other duties, tasks and responsibilities as may be required from time to time.
· High school graduate or equivalent.
· Must be comfortable with basic arithmetic relative to inventory value calculations.
· Ability to participate in a team environment.
· Ability to understand written and oral direction and to communicate same with others.
· Scheduling flexibility to meet operational needs.
· Experience with food items and warehousing techniques is preferred.
· Subject to wet floors, temperature extremes, and excessive noise.
· Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds in weight (storage bins, shelves). Must be able to maneuver in an often tightly quartered environment.
· Hours are often extended or irregular to include nights, weekends and holidays.
Thank you for expressing interest in employment with Sodexo Live! however, only those candidates considered for this position will be contacted.
Sodexo Live! is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, place of origin, political belief, religion, marital status, family status, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or any other applicable provincially protected status.
Job Type: Part-time
- Evening shift
- Weekends as needed
Work Location: In person