eCommerce Client Success Specialist - Vancouver
Stored Value Solutions (SVS), a subsidiary of FLEETCOR Technologies, Inc., is a world leader in gift cards whose mission is to increase the value and impact of our clients' gift card programs. We are a pioneer in the industry with 25+ years of experience and originate processing in more than 50 countries and more than 45 currencies. SVS serves more than 25% of the top 250 Global Retailers and 35 of the Top 100 US Retailers.
SVS is focused exclusively on discovering and delivering better ways for retailers and restaurants to maximize revenue from their stored value programs. Our continued investment in people, technology, operations, and new products directly benefits our clients by delivering the latest technology, the highest level of service, and the most effective ways to engage and delight consumers across multiple channels.
SVS eCommerce Solution branded as Buyatab, is a FinTech maverick, a leading supplier of advanced online gift card infrastructure, technology, and marketing services for leading brands. Working with some of the world’s leading brands (including Four Seasons, Fairmont, Whole Foods Market, Lowes), we are recognized for our solution and design flexibility, focus on client brand standards, high-quality customer support, and fraud protection guarantee. As a result, our clients are positioned to grow their gift card business, enhance their brands, gain a competitive edge, and leverage the rapid growth in mobile device use.
What does an eCommerce Client Success Specialist do?
As a CSS, you will be responsible for implementing some of the world’s most famous retail and restaurant brands onto our proprietary eCommerce platform. You will learn how to ensure predictable, consistent, and successful project delivery through effective project initiation, planning, and execution of large and medium sized brands. Your volume of implementation projects is a direct result of our Senior Sales team and other client facing team members who are in the marketplace presenting our solutions. You will partner with internal key business stakeholders, managers, and members of the Executive Leadership team. For this role, great communication and partnership skills are a must.
Post implementation and launch you will retain the relationship with the Client and act as their eCommerce primary point of contact. By fostering a trusting relationship and being aware of the clients KPI’s they will depend on you to bring suggestions so that they are successful. You will have the opportunity to earn incentives by adding new products, develop promotions and participate in the contract renewal process. You will conduct regularly scheduled calls, presentations and/or on-site client visits to review business performance including training and education.
Key Characteristics of a Client Success Specialist
- Entrepreneurial mindset,self-starter with outstanding interpersonal skills
- Fluent in online customer journey experiences with an aptitude for sales and marketing
- Willingness to learn, take on additional responsibilities as needed and have a desire to build a career with SVS & Buyatab
- Experience with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Teams, Zoom, Slack and other wiki type information sources
- Technical aptitude, solid analytical skills, with a strong attention to detail
- Keen business acumen with the communication skills that can adapt to different levels within the organization
- Ability to handle difficult situations and communicate sensitive information to clients in a positive manner
- Ability to prioritize effectively
What you can expect from us
- An ongoing source of new clients generated by Outside Sales, Client Development Executives and Account Executives
- Base salary plus a compensation plan tied to both successful Implementations and upsells
- Onboarding and training- 3 months, shadowing process
- Support from your teammates, Manager and Senior Vice President
- Flexible work schedule with 2-3 remote days
- Opportunity to travel 10%-20%, primarily in the US or to our Vancouver Canada office
How to stand out
- Willingness to adhere to a fixed weekly schedule with daily flexibility crossing multiple time zones to eventually support clients in Europe and US. This role will work with our Client Success team in Vancouver, British Columbia.
- Bilingual (preferred, not necessary)
- French or German
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Arts or similar
- Experience in SaaS environment