Are you a dynamic and results-driven individual with a passion for Solid Waste Services? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where your hard work is rewarded? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you! Join our team as a Sales Representative and be a part of our exciting growth journey.
Founded in 2018, Environmental 360 Solutions (E360S) is dedicated to becoming North America's leading and most trusted environmental management company. Growing through acquisition and Organic growth, Environmental 360 Solutions provides environmental and waste management solutions to municipalities and commercial customers.
- Proactively identify and pursue new sales opportunities to achieve or exceed sales targets.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with existing and potential customers.
- Conduct service related presentations and demonstrations to showcase the features and benefits of our offerings.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop effective sales strategies and promotional campaigns.
- Provide accurate and timely sales forecasts and reports to the management team via our Sales CRM.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, market developments, and competitor activities.
- Continuously enhance product knowledge to effectively address customer inquiries and concerns.
- Attend industry events and trade shows to build networks and generate leads.
- Previous experience in sales, preferably in a B2B environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent negotiation and closing skills.
- Self-motivated and target-oriented.
- Willingness to travel as required.
What We Offer:
- Competitive base salary with uncapped commission potential.
- Comprehensive training program to equip you with the necessary product knowledge and sales techniques.
- Opportunities for career growth and advancement within a rapidly expanding company.
- Supportive and collaborative work environment.
- Attractive benefits package, including RRSP/DPSP contributions
- Automobile allowance and fuel card
- A dynamic Canadian company with impressive growth potential
Join our team and take your sales career to new heights! Apply today by submitting your resume and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience and why you believe you are the ideal candidate for this position. We look forward to reviewing your application and potentially welcoming you to our dynamic sales team at Environmental 360 Solutions.
Please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of associates so classified.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity in all employment practices without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, or any other category protected by law. As part of this commitment, the Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable an applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Regina, SK: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- B2B sales: 3 years (required)
- Solid Waste: 1 year (required)
Work Location: In person