Discovery Co-operative is a medium business in North Battleford, SK. Our goal is to help customers discovery legendary experiences.
Discovery Co-operative is hiring a student attendant, Part-Time, for our Carlton Trail Gas Bar in North Battleford, SK.
What you’ll do:
Provide safe, courteous, efficient and customer-focused service in our Gas Bar Department.
- Provide pump island assistance
- Perform cashiering duties
- Provide information, assistance and exceptional customer service to all guests
- Responsible for opening, closing and daily cash-ups
- Assist with confectionary/cigarette ordering
- Perform daily reconciliations, ordering and receiving ensuring that all proper inventory standards are maintained
- Perform other duties assigned
Why it matters:
Our team provides a range of products and services to support our member-owners. Through the work that we do, we help to build, fuel, feed and grow Western Canadian communities together.
Who you are:
You are looking for a career in Customer Service and:
- Related experience is an asset
- Must be available for evenings, weekends and school breaks
- You’re honest and trustworthy, are results-oriented and strive to be the best in what you do
- You believe in building relationships and collaborating to deliver solutions that matter most, and you recognize the value that different perspectives bring to meet shared objectives.
What we offer:
We provide a great opportunity for career growth and advancement for those that are interested. We reward hard work, commitment and results. Discovery Co-op provides a competitive total compensation package that includes:
- Bonus Plan (paid annually)
- Professional Development and Educational Assistance Programs
- Corporate Gym Membership Rates
- Scholarship Fund for High School Students
- Social Events & Committee Opportunities
- Amazing volunteer and social events – we contributed $220K last year back to our community!
At Co-op, we embrace diversity and inclusion, and we’re working to create a workplace that is as diverse as the communities we serve. We support and provide an environment that allows all to bring their whole selves to work.
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 24-30 per week
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
- Afternoon shift
- Evening shift
- Are you able to work days, evenings and weekends?
- Are you legally entitled to work in Canada?
- Have you ever been convicted of a criminal offense for which a pardon has not been granted?
- Retail Associates & Cashiers: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person