Polo Park Location
- Must be able to work evening and weekend shifts.
- Must have previous server experience.
- Must have a 'Smart Choices" certificate.
- Must possess a strong work ethic, be reliable and dependable.
- Able to work in a high-paced team environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Assist hosts in maintaining an inviting entrance area while warmly greeting guests and escorting them to their seats
- Receive and submit orders using POS system.
- Ensure that all orders are accurate and brought to each table in a timely manner
- Handle food carefully and responsibly while serving guests their dishes.
- Interact with other service and cooking staff to ensure speedy and effective operations so guests receive their food as quickly and accurately as possible.
- Promptly address customer service issues and refer customers to management when necessary.
- Prepare final bill, present check to guest, accept and process payments.
- Perform cleaning duties, such as sweeping and mopping floors, tidying up server station and taking out trash.
- Maintain clean and stocked service and dining areas
- Follow cleaning & sanitizing protocols in place
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
Salary: From $14.15 per hour
- Discounted or free food
- On-site parking
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Weekends as needed
Work Location: In person