Dishwasher Job Responsibilities:
- Maintains a clean kitchen, properly washes and sorts soiled dishes, and preps foods as needed. Keeps dish area free of clutter and organized.
- Use deep fry.
- Maintains clean / dry floors throughout the shift.
- Properly washes, stacks, and stores china, glassware, silverware, cookware, and storage containers.
- Assists in the timely storing of food deliveries.
- Maintains trash cans throughout shift and removes full trashcans and boxes at the end of each shift.
- Maintains the dry storage area and the organization of storage shelves.
- Follows the posted daily dish cleaning duties.
- Assists in food prep and any other duties set forth or requested by the chef as needed.
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
Part-time hours: 40 per week
Pay: $15.50-$18.00 per hour
- Discounted or free food
- Store discount
- Night shift
- On call
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
all customers are required to wear masks
Work Location: In person