Location: Colebrook, Surrey, BC
WELL Health Technologies is an innovative technology-enabled healthcare company whose overarching objective is to positively impact health outcomes by leveraging technology to empower and support healthcare practitioners and their patients and is publicly traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol "WELL." WELL Health Clinic Network is currently comprising of 20 clinics in BC, 5 clinics in QC, and 1 clinic in ON. This makes us the largest single chain of primary healthcare clinics in BC and one of the largest in Canada. Our team has over 200 healthcare practitioners, helping serve patients every day. Our clinics offer a wide array of services such as walk-in appointments, family medicine, sleep apnea facilities, Botox treatments, and women’s health clinics. WELL exists to enable healthcare practitioners with best-in-class technology and services. The company has built a comprehensive practitioner enablement platform which includes digital Electronic Medical Record (EMR), practice management software, practitioner enablement tools, telehealth platforms, digital health apps that extend the features of EMRs, billing and Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) solutions, patient engagement technologies, clinic optimization tools, data protection solutions and more. The platform empowers healthcare providers with digital healthcare products, tools, and services designed to enhance the delivery of care, improve their patients’ healthcare experience and health outcomes. For more information about the companies, visit; www.well.company, wellclinics.ca
We are seeking an Allergy Medical Office Assistant (MOA) to perform technical work and specialized testing in our Allergy Clinic. The MOA will be responsible for clinical test procedures, specimen procurement, and verification of patient data and patient education as per procedures. They will also be responsible for performing skin testing and combining it with other regular medical office duties.
- Assist in the preparation of patient charts for upcoming clinics by filling charts with pertinent requisitions for their possible testing. Order any special drugs and vaccines as required.
- Obtain patient data such as height and weight and complete the appropriate standardized questionnaire.
- Order and prepare test materials and perform skin testing on patients.
- Maintain accurate patient records, including medical histories, test results, and allergies.
- Collaborate with other staff members, such as nurses, physicians, and receptionists, to streamline patient care and ensure that all necessary procedures are completed.
- Certification as a Medical Office Assistant preferred.
- At least 2 years of experience in a clinical setting.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and patient education skills.
- Knowledge with Accuro EMR an asset.
The Company is currently searching for a motivated team player to join the exciting, fast-growing company. You will be working in a team-based environment to support physicians in delivering excellent patient care. If you love helping people, this job is for you.
WELL is committed to supporting a diverse, inclusive, and accessible workplace. We welcome and celebrate the diversity of applicants and team members across ability, race, gender identity, sexual orientation, and perspective. We strive to create an inclusive workplace where differences are celebrated and fuels our success – this is the WELL Way!