Are you energetic, like the outdoors and enjoy community activities? We are looking for staff to join our dynamic team providing supports for individuals with disabilities in various activities such as bowling, music classes, swimming, exercise classes and such.
We ensure health and safety standards are maintained for individuals/participants and others.........
The successful candidate must be able to obtain the following requirements prior to employment:
- BC Criminal Record Check (CRC)
- First Aid/C.P.R
- Valid Class 5 Drivers License
- Driver's Abstract
- Use of a personal vehicle with $3,000,000 liability and business insurance
- Doctor's certificate of ability to perform all necessary physical duties
- Negative T.B. declaration or test results
- Proof of Vaccination - COVID-19
Permanent positions of 20 hours or more qualify for health benefits after 3 months.
This position is open to both male and female candidates (unless specified) and the position requires union membership.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $25.91-$28.75 per hour
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Following PHO recommendations.
Work Location: In person