Integra Castings Inc. is a gray and ductile iron foundry with the capacity to pour castings up to 4,000 lbs. Our high production No-Bake line in Winkler, MB can produce castings with excellent dimensional stability. As an added quality improvement process, Integra filters all poured metal to remove any non-metallic inclusions detrimental to machining and casting integrity. We also have the capability to supply castings painted and fully machined. Integra Castings Inc. is currently looking to recruit for a Maintenance Manager.
- Analyze test results, machine error messages and information obtained from operators in order to diagnose equipment problems.
- Interpret blueprints and schematics to determine work procedures.
- Align machines and equipment during installation, using hoists, jacks, squares, ruler, micrometers, and plumb bobs.
- Adhere to assembly and installation instructions set forth in vendor manuals and specifications.
- Record parts and material used; order or requisition new parts and materials.
- Identify and correct any problems found in machines, equipment, or processes in order to facilitate production.
- Lead apprentices and directs them to ensure successful task completion.
- Ensure that safety policies, quality standards, and standard operating procedures are followed.
- Perform preventative maintenance once the machines and equipment are put into operation.
- Complete all paperwork as required.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with local, national, and international standards and legislation.
- Ability to detect, isolate, and identify irregularities and malfunctions in machinery and equipment.
- Demonstrated aptitude in reading and interpreting blueprints, diagrams, schematics, drawings, manuals, and specifications.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with ISO quality standards.
- Accurate and highly analytical.
- Experience in supervising and mentoring apprentices.
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude.Employment requirements:
- High School diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent.
- Post-Secondary diploma or degree in a technical field, completion of a craft apprenticeship, or an equivalent number of years of education and Maintenance Coordination experience.
- Five or more year’s previous management experience in a technical environment with proven leadership abilities.
- Minimum ten years’ demonstrable experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Able to identify key issues; creatively and strategically overcome internal challenges or obstacles.
- Holds a clear and solid understanding of personnel policies, practices, and procedures and other operational issues faced by the organization.
- Effective attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
- Maintains a high level of integrity, confidentially, and accountability.
- Sound analytical thinking, planning, prioritization, and execution skills.
- Maintains a well-defined sense of diplomacy, including solid negotiation, conflict resolution, and people management skills.
- Ability to comprehend and communicate detailed instructions orally and in writing.
- Ability to maintain organization of maintenance schedule and files in a changing environment.
- Possess a thorough knowledge of contract administration and office procedures.
- Knowledge of local, provincial and federal workplace compliance regulations, ordinances and legislation.
- Excellent time management and project management skills.
- High level of sound and independent judgment and reasoning.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise necessary cost control measures.
- Highly flexible, with solid interpersonal skills that allow one to work effectively in a diverse working environment.
- Able to work well under pressure.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft computer software (e.g. Excel, Word, etc.) and email.
- First Aid skills and/or certificates are considered assets.
Qualified applicants please send resume by August 29, 2014.
We appreciate the interest of all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person