- Ensure that each customer receives outstanding customer service by providing a customer friendly environment which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining outstanding standards, solid product knowledge and all other components of customer service.
- Maintain an awareness of all product knowledge information, merchandise promotions, test merchandise and advertisements.
- Demonstrates salesmanship skills by maintaining sales productivity levels.
- Assist in floor moves, merchandising, display maintenance, cleaning store including stockroom and bathroom, vacuuming and returning product to inventory.
- Assist in processing and replenishing merchandise; participate in receiving and monitoring floor stock.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and practices including signing, pricing and loss prevention.
- Accurately and efficiently complete all sales transactions and maintain proper cash accountabilities at POS registers.
- Cashier duties.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 28 per week
Salary: $18.00-$19.00 per hour
- Weekends as needed
Flexible Language Requirement:
- sales: 1 year (preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-09-23