The Customer Service Representative is a personable and upbeat individual who thrives in customer relations. The Customer Service Representative role will include answering customer calls, generating timely and accurate quotes and sales orders, handling general technical inquires, and assist in coordinating pick up schedules. Additional duties may include posting and receiving customer payments and assisting with customer billings.
The ideal candidate will be a strong communicator with excellent organizational and time management skills. If you have a high attention to detail and have a proactive attitude, coupled with strong customer service and data entry experience, then we would love to hear from you!
- Answer incoming customer inquiries.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and teams to stay updated on new products, services, and policies.
- Process customer quotes and sales orders with the database.
- Communicate and coordinate incoming and outgoing orders with relevant partners.
- Assist in scheduling customer pickups and branch transfers
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum Grade 12 education, preference to Post Secondary Diploma in a related field.
- 2-5 years of Inside Sales or Sales experience.
- Overhead Door sales experience an asset.
- Strong knowledge of warehouse documentation, with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer literacy, including effective working skills with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Exceptional planning and resource allocation skills.
- Overhead door experience preferred.
- Able to work individually and as part of a team.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
Steel-Craft Door Sales & Service Ltd. encourages open and honest communication at all levels and between all staff members. Steel-Craft employees are hired and promoted on the basis of their individual skills, abilities, and their desire to work harmoniously with other members of the Steel-Craft family to achieve the required results.
We develop and maintain compensation and benefit programs that are competitive within our industry and the community in which we operate.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Saskatoon, SK: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Inside sales: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person