Customer Service Representative
Cashco Financial – Regina, Sask
Do you want to work for a company that is known for its great culture and great benefits like 3 weeks' vacation to start plus personal days when you just need to go to the doctor or dentist? This role is paid hourly on a bi-weekly cycle with the addition of performance pay paid out weekly.
We have been voted “by our employees” to be one of the best places to work and one of the best companies that give back the most through our client programs.
We are looking for outstanding individuals that we can train to be customer service specialists and can help serve our amazing clients. We are a company that takes purpose and our core values very seriously and ask anyone that works for us to be able to align to those values. If you are looking for an amazing place to work with amazing people and purpose, both internally and externally then what are waiting for? Send in your resume today!
Job Type: Full-time
Specific Job Duties:
- Consistently striving that the customer receives exceptional service
- Review and understand various reporting statements
- Promoting the business by developing professional relationships with clients, promoting marketing material, and doing daily reports.
- Ensure accurate data entry when completing loan applications is accurate
- Participate in the planning and execution of local store marketing initiatives, both internally and externally.
- Performing recovery calls of accounts that are delinquent
- Maintain exceptional inbound and outbound phone skills to communicate products and services with new and existing clients
- Ensure client concerns are resolved and escalated as necessary.
- Ensure Cashco Financial company standards are always maintained
- Adherence to all corporate policies and procedures.
Cash handling process
- Adhere to all cash control policies outlined in the policies and procedures.
- Nightly bank deposits
- Balancing cash, debit swipes and cheque cashing
- Ensure all negotiable items are accurately balanced
- Report all cash discrepancies as per Cashco Financial’s Cash Over/Short Incident reporting policy.
- Ensure all regulatory requirements and diligence in reporting as required by AML and other provincial specific legislation is being followed.
- Ensure all client information is kept strictly confidential and in accordance with Cashco Financial privacy policies.
Personal Behavior and Development
- Ensure that time and attendance policies are being followed.
- Maintaining professionalism always when representing Cashco Financial
- Able to foster relationships based on trust, honesty and respect with co-workers and clients.
- Ability to change and seek out continuous improvement whether it be through additional learning or personal growth.
- Practices self-awareness and identifies personal development needs and demonstrates continuous improvement.
Experience & Requirements:
- Able to succeed and adapt to a fast paced environment
- Ability to work a fixed schedule Tuesday – Friday 12-8pm, Sat 9-5pm
- Able to work independently under minimal supervision
- Basic Computer knowledge and able to learn quickly to new software
- Cash Handling Experience
- Customer Service and/or Sales Experience
- Effective Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Team player with the ability to maintain a high level of enthusiasm
- High school or equivalent (minimum)
· $19.00/ hour - plus weekly profit sharing, benefits after 3 months.
Cashco is an innovative leader in the alternative finance industry. We offer a full suite of financial products to under-banked and under-served Canadians both online and through our network of 62 branches in B.C., Alberta, Saskatchewan and Ontario. Our purpose is to END FINANCIAL EXCLUSION by helping to improve the financial well-being of our clients, employees and communities.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $19.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Profit sharing
- Vision care
- Wellness program
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
- Are you legally entitled to work in Canada?
- customer service: 1 year (preferred)
- Driving License and reliable transportation (preferred)
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: In person