@Liveconx, a division of Bearcom is seeking candidates to join our dynamic team of professional telephone operators.
As a Bilingual Call Centre Representative, you will provide quality and efficient customer service to all BearCom customers, both external and internal. There are full time and part time positions available.
@Liveconx does reception, bookings, and emergency dispatching for hundreds of companies. Everything from Plumbers and Electricians to Nurses and Midwives. We simulate the in-office experience for our clients while maintaining professionalism and faith that their needs will be met.
- Responsible for answering and responding to incoming customer calls/inquiries.
- Accurately gather data in an efficient and error free manner.
- Assists customers and troubleshoots questions, issues, complaints, inquiries related to products and services sold.
- Performs other general office duties as required. That may include receptionist duties, order entry, or QC checking.
- May be asked to participate in special projects related to client requests.
- Must be PC literate and familiar with the Internet.
- Must be Bilingual in English and French, both written and spoken.
- Able to interpret policies and procedures.
- Must have good aptitude in solving customer service issues.
- Must exercise professional telephone procedures and e-mail correspondence skills.
- Able to work as a team player and build rapport with the Support Service Callers and Clients.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Must have enthusiasm for customer service and understand the requirements of genuine customer commitment.
- Must possess operational knowledge of major office equipment.
- Must be available for all shifts as the call centre is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year.
- Background checks are part of the hiring process, which may also include a Motor Vehicle Check. BearCom offers competitive compensation to all of its employees as well as comprehensive benefits which include: Medical, Dental, Vision, RRSP with matching, upon hire, and much more.
BearCom is the largest value-added distributor of wireless, voice, data and video solutions that boost operating efficiency and increase safety. The company is currently in a high-growth phase and building a team of people who share core values of positivity, exceptional work ethic and a commitment to working hard in order to get the job done.
BearCom offers competitive compensation to all of its employees. BearCom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace free from discrimination and harassment. We seek to recruit and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other disability protected by law. All employment is decided based upon qualifications, merit and business need.
Job Types: Permanent, Part-time, Full-time
Part-time hours: 25-40 per week
Pay: From $15.65 per hour
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person