WHY GREAT WESTERN SAW
At Great Western Saw you are more than just an employee, everyone is a respected and valued member of our team. We provide a supportive work environment which enables personal and professional growth.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Experience a rewarding and challenging work environment with skilled and supportive teammates. We are currently accepting resumes from dedicated and energetic individuals who are looking for a career as a Sales Representative.
Based in Regina you will spend the majority if time in Southern are Saskatchewan with approximately 3 out of town stay per month (including Saskatoon). In addition to outside sales, you will from time to time assist inside sales team.
As a Sales Representative, youwill develop new business by contacting potential customers to solicit new opportunities and work with growing established accounts. In this role, you will be responsible for identifying opportunities through market research, competitor analysis and marketing programs. Other job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Developing and maintaining competent product knowledge of all products sold by Great Western Saw.
- Cold calling and visiting customers, prospects and businesses to develop new relationships and partnerships to introduce Great Western Saw.
- Promoting product lines to customer base and new customers.
- Analyzing sales and market potential to identify sales increase opportunities.
- Providing credit applications to current and new customers.
- Mediating all concerns between customers and the company.
- Following-up with and providing ongoing service, to new and existing customers, to ensure repeat and referral business.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Energetic and friendly with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to prioritize and organize workload.
- Excellent attention to detail with a sense of urgency to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent Customer Service skills with the desire to continually exceed customers’ expectations.
- Knowledge of wood or metalworking beneficial.
- Prior outside selling and cold calling experience with a proven track record.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and believe in providing excellent Customer Service, then this may be the opportunity for you! At Great Western Saw we believe in a work-life balance, and we are pleased to offer a competitive compensation package, along with benefits packaged
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $18.00-$25.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
Work Location: In person