Brandt is currently seeking a Corporate Account Manager - Mining to be based out of our Halifax location.
The Corporate Account Manager – Mining is focused growing the Brandt Group of Companies business entire offering into the Mining industry. This position is responsible for all sales activity with assigned customers. Leveraging Brandt’s vast capabilities and infrastructure, this position will drive success by working with the operations to develop and execute strategic customer sales plans. You will achieve success by mentoring and supporting the Brandt teams and be highly engaged in the front line customer facing activities.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop new and maintain existing relationships at the senior most level with a select number of very large accounts
- Develop, coordinate and execute an account strategy for each customer
- Exploring opportunities to provide proposals for the design and supply of equipment, and ensuring that Brandt participates in all opportunities.
- Take the lead and mentor our branch sales and support team of professionals focused on the Mining industry with the goal of building a motivated and successful workforce focused on long-term success.
- Work with the Service, Parts and Sales teams and internal organization as required to close sales
- Prepare technical and commercial presentations and proposals and present to Customers Operations, Engineering, and Purchasing departments
- Prepare customer status reports, including activity, closing, follow up, and prospects reports as required
- Providing feedback and input into future opportunities and competitive pressures
- Assist with accounts receivable collection.
- Work closely with Customer Support to ensure high level of customer satisfaction
- Represent the company at industry trade shows and conventions
- Work with our equipment suppliers to achieve competitive pricing for each account
- Provide input to plan inventory to ensure availability at the right time for large multi-unit deals
- Quarterback a consistent value proposition between branches where corporate accounts operate across multiple branches
- Other duties as assigned
- High level of customer focus
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- A professional and resourceful style; the ability to work independently and as a team player, to lead by example, take initiative, and manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Strong organization and time management skills, as well as strong attention to detail and consistent customer focus are all required skills
- Minimum 5 years' experience in heavy equipment sales preferably in Mining
- Must have experience with off-road heavy equipment