Help start our Fjällräven team in Halifax, NS as a passionate store manager!
WHAT WE OFFER
Experience benefits at Fjällräven:
RRSP/DPSP retirement plan
- Financial wellness program
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, dental, vision, critical illness, and accident insurance
- Product discounts and access to our outdoor events
- Sustainability focus
The base salary range for this role is CA$55,000-60,000 annually.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a store manager, be part of a dynamic team promoting sustainability and well-being.
You will promote Fjällräven’s core values:
Nature - Connecting people to nature and protecting our natural resources
- Economy - Innovating high-quality, durable products
- Society - Practicing good corporate citizenship
- Wellbeing - Respecting individuals and encouraging development
This is a full-time exempt Store Manager role located in our NEW! Halifax retail store, reporting to the Regional Manager.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Lead all retail store operations, its financial success, team, and community development. Ensure metrics align with core values. Provide exceptional guest experience through education and brand building.
Motivate, lead, and drive team sales growth
- Create strategic schedules and ensure compliance with labor laws
- Encourage community development and diversity
- Recruit, train, and plan for team succession
- Foster clear communication and leadership within the team
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE
Demonstrated leadership ability (at least 2 years retail leadership preferred)
- Adaptability and innovation
- Customer service, relationship management, and business development
- Problem-solving and strategic thinking
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Collaboration and inclusive workplace skills
Fjällräven has connected people to nature since 1960. Our premium, lasting gear enables pivotal outdoor experiences. Join a 60-year legacy of making nature accessible and inspiring outdoor passion!
Ready for the adventure? Apply today through our brief online application! Applications are ongoing, and the position can be filled before closing. Join us in making an impact!
Fenix Outdoor and Fjällräven celebrate diversity and are committed to continually striving to create and grow a diverse and inclusive workplace for all employees. We provide equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression. We aim to facilitate a safe, fair, and kind work environment where all feel welcome and can thrive.