Do you have a passion for developing talent and providing exceptional customer experiences in a leadership role?
Are you looking for the next opportunity to accelerate your career?
Well, look no further! Cam Clark Automotive Group is excited to announce that we are looking for a General Manager position for our Interior BC Import Store. The ideal candidate will have well-developed leadership skills, and exceptional interpersonal skills with a desire to provide a positive and fun work environment to their team!
In the position of General Manager reporting directly to the COO, you will be responsible for the overall successful operations of the store. Your entrepreneurial spirit will support our organization in building and maintaining relationships with clients, employees, and industry partners, improving productivity and sales, meeting the OEM performance objectives, and ensuring long-term sustainability.
You will be accountable for:
- Overseeing the overall operations of all dealership departments including sales, finance, service, and parts, in accordance with the Cam Clark Automotive Group strategic vision.
- Building and maintaining strategic relationships with clients, employees, and industry partners to help generate new business and achieve common goals.
- Monitoring the financial performance of the dealership and addressing any operational concerns that could impact results; utilizing KPI’s in all departments to ensure success against forecasts.
- Coaching, mentoring, and motivating the team to ensure that performance metrics and sales goals are achieved, celebrating team success, and cultivating a positive culture of excellence!
- Ensuring that all internal processes, procedures, and compliance requirements are communicated, implemented, and followed.
- Developing and implementing strategies for growth.
- Other duties as required.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce or a related discipline would be an asset.
- A minimum of 5 or more years of experience working in the automotive dealership sales management, must have previous experience being a key player in building and mentoring a successful team.
- Experience working in vehicle service, parts or autobody operations is an asset.
- Experience in dealership accounting practices, budgeting and expense management is an asset.
- Ability to be professional and deliver excellent customer service with integrity.
- Excellent communication, conflict resolution, and negotiation skills.
- Strong leadership skills, including coaching, mentoring and supervisory skills.
- Ability to manage competing priorities and consistently honor commitments.
- Valid Driver’s License and a history of safe driving.
What We Offer: We offer a positive work environment, where leaders have the flexibility and autonomy to operate as you see fit! Other benefits include:
- Competitive/Industry Leading Pay Plans
- Partnership Opportunity
- Comprehensive Health Benefits Plan
- STD and LTD Coverage
- Vehicle Allowance
- Store Discount
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Relocation allowance will be provided for the ideal candidate!
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Store discount
- Vision care
- What are your salary expectations for this role?
- Are you willing and able to relocate to Interior BC?
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Automotive dealership sales management: 5 years (preferred)
Work Location: On the road