The Harding commitment is to help one client at a time, delivering independence to our customers through providing innovative and custom healthcare solutions. We are just as committed to our team, with a learning culture and work environment that empowers you to continually grow and develop in your career. The meaningful work we do is life-changing for our clients; join our team and make a
difference, every day!
Harding Medical is searching for an Elevator and Lift Sales Representative to join our Halifax team. If you are a mechanically inclined individual who enjoys working with others and wants to help provide solutions to people with physical disabilities, you are our ideal candidate!
Join the Harding team and directly make a difference for people with physical difficulties so that can conquer the challenges of everyday life. Leave every workday with the feeling of completing rewarding and meaningful work with a positive impact.
- Identify and substantially develop network opportunities for sales through professional advice; information, and consultation to different groups in the construction community such as; Architects, Contractors, Product Managers
- Attend workshop/education sessions to ensure product knowledge is current
- Prepare weekly reports on sales calls and activities
- Maintain on-going communication with Sales Manager to obtain financial approval for specific types of contractual arrangements, obtain product knowledge, etc.
- Request preparation of equipment for sale or demonstration
- Open and maintain lines of communication with clients, product and solutions partners to provide consultation and information with regard to equipment and services available
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits
- RRSP contribution matching
- Professional development and training opportunities
- High School Graduate
- Two+ years of commissioned based sales experience preferred
- General understanding of the construction industry is an asset. (i.e., Mechanical, electrical, or ability to interpret blueprints.
- Experience developing and growing business relationships
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Valid Driver’s License is a must as travel throughout the province is required
If you are ready to join our supportive and inclusive team, we want to hear from you!
Harding Medical is committed to Employment Equity and our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative at all job levels. We welcome applicants from Aboriginal people, visible minority groups, persons with disabilities and women in occupations and positions where they are under-represented. If you are a member of one of the equity groups, you are encouraged to self-identify on either your cover letter or resume.
Harding Medical is a division of IMP Group Limited.