Are you experienced in HVAC sales for both commercial and residential segments? Have you excelled in generating new businesses while nurturing client relationship? Can you strategically plan for ongoing business growth?
Our supply branch in Regina is in the lookout for a skilled and motivated individual to take charge of our commercial equipment sales and custom fabrication shop. The ideal candidate will be able to think ahead, spot opportunities, and turn them into actionable plans.
Please review the required skills and experience. If you feel that you’re the right fit for this opportunity, please apply.
- Contact new customers and develop new profitable HVAC business
- Attend and respond all queries, disputes, etc. promptly
- Provide timely, accurate and competitive pricing via written quotations while striving to maintain maximum profit margin and growing market share
- Maintain electronic records of all sales leads and/or customers while expanding and maintaining a customer database
- Forecast, develop, maintain and evaluate sales strategies
- Meet personal, branch sales and expense budgets
- Report and provide continuous market feedback to the inside sales team and management
- Take sales training and product knowledge courses as recommended or as deemed necessary
- Attend industry trade shows approved by ECCO Supply management
- Participate in annual branch physical inventory
- Other duties as deemed necessary by Management
- Five Years of outside sales experience in the building materials industry or an equivalent combination of two years of HVAC sales, education, training, and experience
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of both Residential and Commercial HVAC systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, a positive demeanor and the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to prioritize important tasks and meet deadlines
- Work with a high degree of integrity and a sense of urgency
- A current driver’s License and clean driving abstract
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
ECCO Supply, an industry leader in HVAC and related products, provides complete HVAC Supply solutions, and continues to offer training opportunities and support for its team members. With numerous sales and distribution centers across Canada and the US, ECCO has enjoyed continued growth and market dominance for over 60 years.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- RRSP match
Supplemental pay types:
- Are you legally authorized to work in Canada?
- How many years of outside sales experience do you have in the HVAC and/or the building materials industry?
Work Location: On the road