Founded in 2014, Triniti Technology is a locally owned and operated technology company. Partnering with the largest technology brands in the world to offer a wide variety of products and services in multiple verticals. Currently the largest technology company in the market with over 20 full time members, and still growing! Recognized as one of the largest independent technology retailers in Canada.
As we are forecasted for another high growth year in 2023, we are looking to expand our sales force.
We’re currently looking for an additional technology consultant to join our team that shares our passion for “Making Technology Better” and can thrive in our culture and family.
L2 Technology Consultant
Job Level – Entry / Mid / Senior / Executive
Job Schedule: Scheduling is 8 hour shifts between the time of 9-6, primarily Monday to Friday with one weekend day.
Reporting to Supervisor, Retail Operations.
L1 - Incumbents who are passionate about technology and can work well in a sales and merchandising position.
L2 - Incumbents who has experience working in technology sales and relevant experience with sales accountability.
Our technology consultants have the responsibility of interacting with everybody that comes into our retail center. The incumbent is expected to be able to professionally connect with customers to identify their needs, and provide a solution that matches their requirements. The ideal candidate should have a strong passion towards technology in either mobile or professional IT side. As the company is rapidly growing there is opportunity for someone to transition from this role onto different areas of the business. The candidate should be prepared to work in a fast-paced environment, as our company is forecasted to exceed 7 million in sales revenue as of 2021.
- Assisting customers with technology sales and inquiries.
- Mobile and internet activation.
- Merchandising related duties.
- Receiving incoming orders.
- Pick and pack online orders.
- Serve as the first level escalation from internal staff and/or customers.
- Assist with administrative duties from sales support & finance team.
- Assisting in the training and development of new and junior sales rep.
- Coordinating daily activities with Supervisor and/or Manager of Retail Operations.
- Successful completion of high school.
- 2 Years working in retail and/or office environment.
- Experience working in a busy office environment independently with minimal supervision.
- Experience working in mobile, computer, and IT sales environment an asset but not required.
- Demonstrated history of providing high level of customer service.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Able to multitask effectively while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to lift 25lbs, and also doesn't mind moving throughout the building as we use all three floors for sales / admin / warehousing.
- Medical, Vision, and Dental benefits available.
- Employee discount on all merchandise and services.
- Company RRSP
Company Hiring Strategy
We welcome all candidates who believe they are a good fit to apply. However, historically the average employee is with our organization for 2-3 years. Therefore, we try our best to qualify and prioritize candidates that would be a good fit to our culture and family, and then evaluate job competencies.
Please note that only candidates selected for our interview process will be contacted. Thanks in advance for your interest.