Copart, Inc., a global leader in vehicle remarketing services seeks an experienced Account Manager for Copart Dealer Service. CDS Account Managers are responsible for all client relationships with a primary goal of retaining and growing volume and revenues from existing and new franchised dealers and independent dealer customers. Take charge of your sales career with Copart Dealer Services. Copart is seeking a hard-working, driven individual with a desire to maximize an opportunity that offers unlimited earning potential. Only individuals with an entrepreneurial mindset that desire limitless opportunity should apply
- Establishing new business as well as expanding existing client base of automotive fleets & automotive dealerships in assigned territory
- Create, maintain, & provide accurate & timely sales forecasts for assigned territory
- Work in a team-oriented fashion, supporting a unified approach to delivering customer solutions
- Serve as a liaison between our customers and the organization.
- Visit customer locations to build relationships ensuring customer satisfaction and retention.
- Increase volume while identifying and pursuing new business opportunities from existing clients.
- Collect and regularly update information from clients related to projected volumes and provide feedback to the CDS Sales Manager, Canada.
- Utilize all appropriate means to research, respond to and resolve customer issues and concerns.
- Work with Regional Operations Manager and General Managers to provide stellar customer service to customers.
- Bachelor's degree in business or related discipline or equivalent experience recommended
- Possess the ability to continuously develop prospects, leads, and new sales opportunities
- Must have excellent negotiation & closing skills
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic with strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work well independently & as a team player to achieve aggressive sales quotas
- Must possess excellent time-management, organizational, & problem-solving skills
- Able to successfully work in a fast-paced environment and meet demanding deadlines
- Strong judgment is required to manage competing priorities
- Possess a tremendous work ethic with strong analytical skills
For 40 years, Copart has led its industry in innovation and customer service, enabling it to grow profitably in markets across the globe. Our success is the direct result of the skills and efforts of our talented and diverse employees. Our mindset? It's never just a "job" when your coworkers are like family - it's like coming home.