Center: Creekside, AB
Job Type: Full-Time
Build your career in the early childhood education field and become a valued member of our team at BrightPath Kids! As a proud member of the Busy Bees global childcare community, we offer exceptional opportunities for your career to thrive. Join our diverse community of over 5,000 dedicated employees, and experience competitive pay and benefits, including a childcare discount. With our rapid growth, now is the perfect time to apply and shape an extraordinary future with us. Unleash your potential and join BrightPath!
What will you be doing?
As an Administrative Assistant, you will ensure efficient day-to-day operations of the office and support the work of management within the building. Responsibilities include:
Top Reasons to join BrightPath Kids:
- Answering general phone inquiries using a professional and courteous manner.
- Greeting families/suppliers/visitors to the organization in a professional and friendly manner.
- Completing office duties such has sorting/sending mail, preparing reports, memos, and other documents.
- Assisting in daily operations such as collecting parent information, accepting new enrollments, updating information in Day Care Works, maintaining all child files, and maintenance of documentation for accreditation.
- Maintaining marketing material for tours and special events.
- All other duties as assigned.
- We offer a 40% child care discount to Full-Time employees & 10% to Part-Time employees so that your family can take advantage of our great learning environment!
- We will support your long-term career goals by offering opportunities for professional development and tuition reimbursement for courses related to your field.
- Full-time staff receive 6 days sick time per year.
- Full-time staff are given 10 paid holidays off.
- Full-time staff are offered health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance and life insurance.
- Post-secondary education in business, computers, or office management is an asset
- Knowledgeable in clients services
- Intermediate level in Microsoft Office
- 1 year experience in an administrative role preferred
- Childcare experience is an asset
If this sounds like a good fit, we want to meet you! Please submit your application today.
BrightPath Kids Corp is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, provincial, or local laws.
BrightPath Kids Corp has an accommodation process in place that provides accommodations for employees with disabilities. If you require a specific accommodation because of a disability or a medical need, please contact [email protected]. This ensures that the appropriate accommodations are in place before you begin your employment.