We are seeking candidates to join our ever growing and dynamic team from Woodstock, ON and the immediate surrounding Oxford County area!
As a Message Center Representative, you will provide quality and efficient customer service to all BearCom customers, both external and internal.
BearCom Canada is currently seeking a part time Customer Service Representative to join the Woodstock Message Centre team.
This is an entry level opportunity with PAID TRAINING. If you are looking to gain some experience and join a dynamic team of dispatch professionals - apply today.
Do you love Customer Service? Are you comfortable using a computer? Do you have good telephone and email etiquette? Are you available to work evenings, weekends and holidays? Do you want to join a company with great benefits, retirement incentives, a safe and inclusive work environment, AND quite possibly the greatest people you'll ever meet?
If you answered yes, send us your resume today! Email submissions only please!
Curious to learn more? You can also apply online at BearCom.com / Careers
· Responsible for answering and responding to incoming customer calls/inquiries.
· Accurately gather data in an efficient and error free manner.
· Assists customers and troubleshoots questions, issues, complaints, inquiries related to products and services sold.
· Performs other general office duties as required, which could include, order entry, or quality control checking.
· May be asked to participate in special projects related to client requests.
· Must be PC literate and familiar with the Internet.
· Able to interpret policies and procedures.
· Must have good aptitude in solving customer service issues.
· Must exercise professional telephone etiquette and e-mail correspondence skills.
· Able to work as a team player and build rapport with the Support Service Callers and Clients.
· Must be able to multi-task.
· Must have enthusiasm for customer service and understand the requirements of genuine customer commitment.
· Must possess operational knowledge of major office equipment.
· Must be available for all different shifts as the call center is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year.
· Background checks are part of the hiring process, which may also include a Criminal Background Check.
BearCom offers competitive compensation to all its employees as well as comprehensive benefits which include: Medical, Dental, Vision, RRSP UPON HIRE, and much more.
BearCom offers competitive compensation. BearCom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace free from discrimination and harassment. We seek to recruit and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other disability protected by law. All employment is decided based upon qualifications, merit and business need.
Please include your personal email address when applying.
Job Types: Permanent, Part-time, Full-time
Part-time hours: 30-40 per week
Pay: From $17.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Wellness program
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Night shift
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person