Our values are at the core of everything we do!
- Innovative. Think ahead to stay ahead.
- Driver. Stay hungry and act with urgency.
- Ownership. No excuses. 100% accountability.
- Caring. For employees, partners and community.
- Individual. We work with great people and expect a lot from them.
We are one of Western Canada’s largest window and door manufacturers servicing consumers, contractors and retailers. Established in 1988 and headquartered in Edmonton, Alberta, it’s not just Durabuilt’s innovative manufacturing and design that places us on the list of Canada’s Best Managed Companies – it’s also our people.
Objective of Position
As a Customer Service Representative, you play a key role in curating the customer experience. You will always provide exceptional customer service and take ownership of administrative support to our Service Department. You will maintain accurate and timely data entry and assist customers with various service warranty and non-warranty concerns.
Customer Service 50%
- Act as the main point of contact for all customer service inquires.
- Address customer and homeowner warranty and non-warranty questions and concerns daily via email, phone, and Connect You.
- Document quality cases and ensure resolution with Corporate Business Units.
- Manage and develop chargeable service opportunities.
- Take payment information and other pertinent information such as address and phone numbers.
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- Handle changes in policies or renewals.
- Educate customers in solving service concerns over the phone when possible.
- Create quotes for chargeable service items and collect payments.
- Address customer and team member communication in a timely and professional manner.
- Collaborate with internal business partners and departments.
- Participate in training and development activities to expand product/industry knowledge.
- Fully educated on Sales Force / CX / Field Service Lightning. Processes and systems to support service.
- Administration of service concerns from cases, to order creation, to ordering of parts, scheduling, and management of Service Module.
- Responsible for scheduling service appointments pre- and post-possession.
- Differentiate service issues into chargeable warranty and non-warranty items.
- Interact with CX Manager with performance management of all outstanding service work orders.
- Work with accounts department to create invoices upon job completion.
- Provide support to service as required by customer demand.
Competencies - you are good at
- Ability to multitask, organize your time, meet multiple deadlines, and assimilate new information quickly.
- Strong attention to detail and follow up skills to ensure information is complete and accurate.
- Troubleshooting abilities to analyze problems and provide solutions.
- The ability to handle and resolve escalated inquiries and issues.
- Communicate effectively in English both verbal and written.
- High comfort level working in a fast-paced team environment that is constantly changing.
- Proactive and able to assimilate new information quickly.
- Ability to work independently, require little day-to-day oversight and work as part of a team.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
Experience / Capabilities Required
- 2+ years’ customer service experience.
- Experience in the Constructions or Building Supplies industries.
- Call Center experience an asset.
- Equivalent experience will be considered.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in computer skills in Outlook, MS Office (Word, Excel), CRM.
- Experience working with diverse cultures and a varied workforce.
Send Us Your Resume
We embrace diversity and offer equal opportunities to all qualified applicants regardless of origin, culture, ethnicity, age, ability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or faith. Thank you to all those apply and those who are short-listed will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Company events
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- customer service: 2 years (required)
Work Location: In person