Office Interiors is a Maritime-based company that operates on a clear set of values showing our commitment to our People, our Customers, our Environment, our Communities, Results and Integrity. We are the only dealership in Atlantic Canada that is able to provide our customers with a complete offering of office furniture and technology. On the technology side of our business, we have Atlantic Canada's largest selection of copiers, printers and phone systems from global leaders Ricoh, Avaya, Cloudli and Allworks.
As an Account Manager, you would share Office Interiors vision to Inspire People to Love the Way They Work, and mission to Help Customers Create Productive Work Environments. Your role will entail finding ways to directly fulfill our mission and help our customers use technology to be more productive and efficient at work.
If you have a positive, can-do attitude, are self-motivated and want to work in a fast-paced, supportive, goal-oriented environment where you can take ownership for your individual results, this is the place and role for you. We empower you to leverage your drive and energy to get the job done and achieve your results. You will have support through our experienced Sales Team and dedicated product representatives.
This position has a heavy focus on NBD prospecting and relationship building. You should be passionate about contributing to your community and developing long-term mutually beneficial working relationships. Your role is to support, guide and enable our customers in their pursuit of creating a work environment where their teams can be inspired and productive. You will plan, develop and coordinate sales activities to develop new and existing market opportunities for the sale of technology solutions, with an increased focus on telephony opportunities.
- You fit with Office Interiors six Core Values (our people, customers, community, Environment, integrity, and results)
- You are engaged in the community; community involvement is expected of every member of our tea
- You have excellent interpersonal, presentation, customer service, communication (both verbal and written), time management and organizational skills
- You are able to prioritize work, be flexible, and work independently
- You are detail-oriented with solid time management skills
- You are process-oriented and can work a territory, servicing customers while following the Love the Way You Work Processâ„¢
- You have the energy, motivation and confidence to engage in prospecting activities and a track record of professional achievements
- You are able to work independently, ambitious and driven, constantly striving to improve and be the best you can be
- You are technologically savvy with Office 365 (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint) and adapt quickly to new technology
- Post-secondary education in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum two years experience in an outbound sales-focused role preferred, with an IT background an asset
- Experience with Telephony / Phone systems and/or multi-function (MFP) devices preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A passion for technology sales and willingness to learn new product offerings
- Ability to meet timelines and objectives in a competitive environment
- Valid drivers license
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package including bonus and RSP program
- 3 weeks paid vacation to start
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Reimbursement of professional subscriptions and job-related training
- Internal development programs
- Wellness/fitness subsidy
- Employee discounts
- An amazing team and company that lives its core values of our people, customers, community, environment, integrity, and results.
- A beautiful office environment in our new state-of-the-art building, including a roof-top patio with harbour view and free parking!
If you think this sounds like a role for you, we would love to hear from you. Please our website and apply: https://www.officeinteriors.ca/about-us/current-opportunities/
At Office Interiors we are committed to an inclusive, accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported and free from all types of discrimination and harassment. We encourage applications from qualified African Nova Scotians, racially visible persons, women (applying for non-traditional positions), persons with disabilities, Aboriginal persons and persons of the 2SLGBTQ+ community. We feel it is important as an organization to have a team that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we work, live and play.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in our selection process. Please apply and if you require an accommodation, our recruitment team would be happy to discuss your needs.